Our partner MSC Software introduced an expanded products system which is MSC One, letting you to take the advantage of the breadth and depth of MSC Software's simulation portfolio within a flexible token based licensing system. MSC One includes all current and future products produced by MSC Software. From large scale global enterprise to small-medium sized companies with engineering needs can use the features of MSC One according to their requirements.
● MSC One capacity can be expanded or contracted based on current and future project needs.
● Access to more connected physics and disciplines allows better prediction of part and system behavior.
● Ability to leverage MSC's ecosystem of products including MSC Apex, MSC Nastran, Patran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.
● Access to MSC Apex and the new modules as they become available (such as Structures, Nonlinear, Multi-body Systems).
The new subscription based token system, customer will receive a pool of tokens. These pool of used to access and run a full range of CAE solutions available under the MSC One licensing system from MSC Software. Each individual software item requires a certain number of tokens to run. After each use, your tokens are returned to the pool for other use.
● Take advantage of simulation solutions to accelerate innovation in your product line
● Create a flexible environment, as your project and CAE needs mature or change.
● Reduce financial risk to increase or decrease capacity as your engineering needs change.
● Obtain access to infrequently-used CAE applications that might otherwise be difficult to cost justify.
● Consolidate your CAE software suppliers to most effectively stretch your limited budget.